|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning creative experiential agency to work on iconic global FMCG/beverage brands.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of projects with the support of an experienced Account Director and Group Account Director.
You will be the day-to-day contact for brand managers where you'll develop a strong understanding of their businesses in order to deliver exceptional creative experiences, built on trust and respect.
Preferred Experience and Requirements
- Ideally (3) years creative agency account management experience
- Experience in delivering promotional marketing and experiential campaigns is preferred
- Your attitude and willingness to support others is key to the success of this role, as is your ability to communicate across all departments within the agency and client environment.
- Attention to detail and your ability to look for areas to drive efficiency and effectiveness would be highly regarded as well as your wider industry knowledge
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across experiential and BTL/shopper marketing projects
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciliation
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills - the ability to think critically and laterally to solve problems
- Creative, dynamic and proactive
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you have required skills and experience, combined with a passionate approach to develop your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available