|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Manager to join this fast growing agency, driving the development and implementation of marketing strategies for a range of global FMCG brands.
It's an energetic, results driven environment that requires a proactive individual, with a positive can-do attitude to manage a portfolio of key accounts and projects with a focus on shopper marketing strategy and retail trade activations.
Reporting to an Account Director, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strengthening and expanding relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders to ensure campaign objectives, timelines and budgets are met.
- Taking client briefs and managing creative and strategic solutions, with the support of the Strategic Planner, Creative Director and design team, and relevant Account Service members
- Trafficking communication through the agency departments to aide the development of creative, strategy, POS, marketing collateral and premiums
- Leading, assisting and participating in client presentations, responding to briefs, concepts and initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with team members to establish sound working relationships.
The agency is looking for someone who is positive, passionate and a great communicator. You will be a supportive team member with initiative to drive your accounts and assist your team members when required.
There is a level of autonomy in the role and to be effective you must be extremely organised, with strong attention to detail and possess the ability to respond quickly, problem solve and prioritise effectively.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated, hardworking individual, who prides themselves on their commitment to excellent client service and is seeking exposure to work on major brands and campaigns in a supportive, growing team environment.
If you have the skills and experience and ready to develop your career within this dynamic independent agency, we'd love to hear from you.