|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
If you're looking for an opportunity to apply your communications skills to meaningful, purpose-driven work that helps make a difference, as well as working with prestigious global brands, this is the role for you.
This award winning, PR consultancy is looking for a communication professional with agency or in-house experience and an entrepreneurial spirit to join their growing team.
- Opportunity to join one of Australia's leading and award-winning strategic communications, reputation management, sustainability and technology communications agencies.
- They're independent so lots of flexibility, fast decision making and no bureaucracy.
- You'll work with smart, professional and friendly team and your career will flourish through their bespoke Academy and mentoring with some of the best in the business.
- They offer flexible working and true work/life balance
- You'll work with a stimulating mix of leading blue-chip global clients, purpose-led organisations as well as tech-based disruptors.
- Competitive salary with great benefits and the opportunity to grow.
- Brilliant company culture focused on team collaboration, professional development and fun!
In this role you'll work with teams on both creative, insight-led campaigns as well as corporate communications programs for global blue-chip brands, to engage a diverse range of audiences and stakeholders. You are keen to apply your experience, smart thinking and contacts across B2B, B2C and government clients.
You will work with a best-in-class team delivering award-winning programs to help enhance and protect your clients' brands and reputations. The role will include the implementation of integrated communications programs across earned media, social, content and partnerships. With a strong focus on the professional development of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn from senior specialists in strategy and creative, as well as issues and crisis management.
The expertise you have, that we'll help develop:
- 3+ years' experience in a PR agency or in-house environment with experience in B2B and/or B2C communications.
- Some exposure to any of the following sectors particularly highly regarded: financial services, technology, professional services, property, healthcare or purpose-led organisations.
- You have exceptional media relations skills, know how to craft a great story and build positive relationships with journalists across mainstream and specialist media.
- You have experience delivering integrated campaigns across earned, paid and social channels.
- You are an excellent writer and captivating storyteller.
- You think smart and act fast, take initiative and bring proactive ideas to the table.
- You are curious, confident and able to develop positive relationships with clients, media and colleagues.
The agency is passionate about communications and its people. They value your time for family, friends, fitness and fun and have a true work/life balance - they don't just talk about it!
If you have the skills & experience and would like to continue to build your career within this prestigious and well regarded agency, we'd love to hear from you.