Great opportunity to work for an Account PR Manager to develop national and local level PR strategies for a leading brand across consumer retail, entertainment and fashion campaigns.
This dynamic integrated agency develops brand experiences that inspire and influence each and every customer within their retail network.
They bring together the best minds from advertising, media, public relations, digital & social, creative and data to work together under one roof and deliver earned-media led campaigns.
Their scope is diverse as the retail environment they work in - from high fashion, dining, entertainment and leisure, and everything in between.
Reporting to the PR Director, your key areas of responsibility include excellent client management and ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of PR work for your client.
Responsibility, accountability and delivering success are essential characteristics.
This role requires PR agency experience with a strong track record delivering successful PR campaigns and programs, demonstrating excellent client and account management and seamless program execution.
The Account Manager must have proven experience operating in a fast-paced working environment to meet client and media deadlines.
Attention to detail is paramount, as is clear and confident communication.
Solid experience in the Australian market is highly desirable, as is experience within the retail and/or property sectors. Experience in the New Zealand market will also be viewed favourably.
SPECIALIST SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Client Management
2. Specialist PR Skills
• Highly competent researching, drafting and reviewing media releases
• Writes at a high quality, across all channels, quickly and accurately
• Has excellent relationships with key media and influencers across all verticals (retail, property, lifestyle and dining especially), and works hard to continue to develop and maintain them
• Understands trends in media, reporting and social media and proactively seeks opportunities to continuously grow their knowledge
• Creates opportunities to expand media contacts wherever possible
• Has a strong general knowledge of, and interest in, current affairs
• Develops targeted media strategies for programs and projects at both a national and local centres level, with support from PR Director
• Responds to media enquiries in a timely and effective manner
• Oversees maintenance and accuracy of media/influencer lists and media reports
• Has a strong knowledge of news, lifestyle and relevant trade media
• Monitors media for potential client relevant issues: interprets and works with PR Director to report to client
• Experience planning and delivering consumer events including, but not limited to; talent negotiations, collateral production, stakeholder management and approvals, timeline and budget management
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available