|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum|
Are you a hungry Advertising Specialist ready for your next move? If joining a value led company with an awesome culture, having exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and having supportive marketers around you to help stimulate your personal and professional growth are hotspots for you then let's talk. Stopgap Sydney, a boutique team of 9 consultants and marketers are looking for an Advertising Specialist to join the team asap. We are a fun bunch with a beautiful office dog called Zac to keep us company. Our lovely bright office is on King Street Wharf, overlooking the water. We are 2 minutes away from the lovely eateries of Barangaroo. Life is good!
This role will suit a motivated self-starter that wants to get stuck into facebook and Linkedin advertising that delivers results. You'll have an advertising copywriting background, loving creating exciting and progressive narrative for advertising. You will bring 2+ years experience in a broad marketing mix but will have spent the past year learning about a marketing funnel approach to paid digital. Ideally you will know your way around facebook and Linkedin advertising and would be comfortable talking to our clients about ROI on digital spend.
Responsibilities will include:
- planning, managing and implementing advertising campaigns to support & increase the sales objectives for our brand and those of some of our clients
- to develop strategic advertising to increase brand awareness
- to test user experience to guide us on consumer behaviour & user experience trends and to look at results driven market research that may offer new opportunities and product offerings to our clients
- to manage analysis, consumer insights, programmatic media, web analytics and CRM for business development, customer acquisition and general support
- to collaborate daily with consultants to identify advertising targets
This is the perfect role for an Advertising Specialist who is self-motivated, a creative thinker and who has a collaborative spirit. We work as a team here @ Stopgap Sydney. We celebrate each others success and we support each others challenges. Together we have an appreciation of how great work gets done when you have a commitment to ensuring creative excellence. Digitally fluent, you will hit the ground running with your understanding of the digital media landscape, your creativity and your solid data analysis skills - combining these 3 core skills to drive results.
If reading the above excites you, then I would love to chat through your experience in more detail. Apply now or give Helen @ Stopgap a call.