|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This award winning agency with a focus on health public affairs and communications is expanding.
They're looking for an experienced Associate Director/Director to work with leaders in the pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical research, patient advocacy and not-for-profit, to bring agenda defining campaigns to life.
You'll help create conversations that accelerate change. Be part of a team that believes truly brave creative that integrates public affairs, policy, and PR can shift the status quo and improve lives sooner rather than later
Join an agile, flexible working environment - where you can do the best work of your career while doing more of what you love outside of work
You'll work with a team of highly experienced healthcare specialists working across government relations, public affairs, policy change, advocacy, stakeholder engagement, and media.
In this role you will also be a valuable member of the agency's leadership team, contributing to the growth of the agency as a whole, its people and its reputation.
A rare opportunity to be part of the driving force behind the health conversations our nation still needs to have to ensure every Australian can live the very best life possible.
From facilitating or improving access, influencing policy and ensuring delivery of best practice care, to behaviour change in communities and among advocates, we partner with those determined to improve the lives of Australians.
- You will be adaptable and a great problem solver for clients who will look to you for strategic counsel.
- Captivating storyteller across multiple channels to maximise audience engagement
- Confidently lead a team, who are focused on staying ahead of trends in the healthcare sector, both domestically and overseas
- Have a deep understanding of the Australian healthcare landscape, the key stakeholders as well as the medical and consumer media.
- You'll have a wealth of experience driving forward successful strategies with stakeholder, government and media/social engagement at their heart
- Developing communications, media, issues and crisis management strategies and materials are your bread and butter.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on delivering outstanding results.
- Crucially, you'll look forward to driving business growth and bringing new clients, opportunities and challenges to the agency that only make us stronger together.
The successful candidate will have qualifications and experience in communications, journalism, healthcare, public affairs or public policy and public relations.
Beyond joining an award-winning team delivering for some of the biggest and most influential health organisations, you'll also work with a dynamic management team with excellent company benefits for your personal growth and development.
If you have the skills and experience, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available