|Job Type:||Temp to Permanent|
|Salary:||AU$145000 - AU$155000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful independent agency on one of Australia's blue-chip financial services brand.
You'll work with a dynamic team of creatives, account service and clients to create and implement integrated communication strategies for a broad portfolio of products and services.
You'll have a natural, consultative approach, able to think on your feet, isn't too beholden to process and can work well with creative teams and clients in a fluid and close environment, at times you will be based within the client's office.
This role requires a planner that can work in an agile and at times a reactive environment so your ability to develop a creative brief and work with teams to execute your strategies in a relatively short period of time will be an advantage.
The agency is looking for a permanent planner however would be open to an initial contractor that is looking to progress into a permanent role.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader with skills in integrated and customer engagement planning across traditional and digital / edm communications.
- An experienced strategic planner from an integrated/advertising/digital agency
- Experience with integrated campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate its impact on the brand
- Superior professionalism with clients and internal teams
- A customer advocate with a strong track record of identifying, measuring and translating business and customer intelligence into creative ideas, platforms and organizational improvements that drive profitable behaviour change.
- Proficient in data strategy - able to spot the key insights/trends
- Customer journey/path to purchase mapping
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and eloquently presentation skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ambitious personality who is open to helping with any task
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- 6-8 years of commmunications planning experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Agency planning background
- Experience with large businesses in industries such as telecommunications, financial services and technology
- A team player, a collaborator, a connector. Confidence is essential - but we don't want any egos
- A trusted and invaluable partner to senior clients and agency business leads to identify and spearhead immediate, short and long-term strategic goals
- A champion of the strategy team
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic successful agency as well as lead your client to deliver effective communication strategies.
If you're available immediately, have the skills and experience, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available