|Salary:||up to $130,000|
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading brand consultancy based in Melbourne.
Leveraging the reputation and credentials of a global agency brand, you will support the development and execution of the new business strategy and help drive growth in the local market.
This role will involve:
- Establishing a cohort of prospective clients and building out an opportunity map
- Developing the agency's narrative and credentials/case studies
- Proactively approach potential clients and develop senior level relationships
- Develop initiatives to raise the profile of the agency amongst the target audience
- Agency lead on all tenders and bidding opportunities
- Actively involved in marketing initiatives and information sharing across the network
What we're looking for:
- New business experience in a creative and/or agency environment is essential
- An understanding of the agency model and how it operates
- Experience in an agency environment be that advertising, digital or brand
- A strategic and consultative approach to new business
- A strong local network in Melbourne
This is a rare opportunity to join an agency of this caliber and help shape its future. To find out more about the agency and the role, please send your CV to Nicola Liney.
Sorry, this job is no longer available