|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$125000 - AU$126000 per annum|
Situated in the heart of Darlinghurst our client offers brand & packaging design solutions to their customers and are looking for a Design Director to join their busy team.
Serving as a Project Team Lead and sitting in the Creative hub, the main responsibilities include:
- Lead the design and engineering of major client partners for manufactured solutions
- Work with the Account Manager on growth related activity including client meetings and strategic presentations
- Provide direction and feedback on the status of all activities
- Direct and assist the design of graphic programs
- Provide direction and work with engineering and prototype departments
- Attend client meetings and/or presentations as needed
- Lead and monitor client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle
- Manage post-project review sessions with the team to gain insights for future projects
- Participate in the planning of Creative Design assignments and manage internal and external design teams
- Assist with design solutions and or client presentations when needed
- Perform admin duties including, shipping and receiving, ordering supplies etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Package Design, Interior Design, Advertising, Marketing, Publishing or other related fields
- You will have 8 yrs experience in a related role and at least 5 yrs in a leadership role
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and solid understanding of mathematical concepts
If you are a Design Director looking for a new challenge then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available