|Location:||Redfern, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$82500 per annum|
To quote Howard Luck Gossage "Advertising is too valuable an instrument to waste on commercial products… it justifies itself when it is used for social purposes"
We have a great opportunity to join an independent creative agency that works solely with clients from the NFP, Charity & profit for purpose sectors.
This agency builds communities that believe they can make the world a better place. Their work offers people like you and me the opportunity to support those most in need, build our beliefs, and get behind causes that need our help.
As their Digital Fundraising Manager, you will develop and implement effective digital marketing campaigns across the client portfolio.
Help great causes by developing distinctive digital fundraising campaigns that deliver results.
Work within an agile team of three, as part of an integrated agency of 38 people.
Flexible place of work offered, with full access to the agency warehouse in Redfern.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in digital roles - with emphasis on strategic planning and project management.
- Experience working in a for-purpose agency, a senior marketing/communication role at a for purpose or not for profit organisation or a consultancy role for a for purpose or not for profit organisation previously.
- Experience running successful digital marketing and fundraising campaigns who can bring a critical and strategic view to a project
- Experience in integrating digital marketing into multi-channel marketing and fundraising campaigns, including SEM, SEO, SMM and other digital activities.
- Experience using website platforms such as WordPress and fundraising platforms such as Raisely and Funraisin.
- An instinct for creative concepts and understanding the donors point of view, including ability to write ads and copy
- Hands-on experience in running campaigns online through Google and Facebook platforms
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools like Mailchimp, Autopilot or Campaign Monitor
- Extensive knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar) to identify insights and drive fundraising outcomes
- Demonstrated experience of developing and implementing strategy to increase engagement across social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
If you're looking for a role in which you can genuinely make a difference, please send your CV to Nicola Liney via the link.
Sorry, this job is no longer available