|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful, growing B2B marketing agency. As a Digital Marketing lead you will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of organic and paid digital marketing strategies for a range of blue chip brands.
The ideal candidate would be an innovative, progressive thinker who can connect digital distribution channels to other aspects of their client's marketing strategy and drive growth opportunities.
Key requirements include:
- 5+ years as a digital marketer (agency background preferred)
- B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience achieving results in:
○ LinkedIn and Facebook Paid social (strategy, and execution)
○ Google Ads (strategy and execution)
○ SEO and website optimisations
- Evidence of data-driven strategic decisions
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Results focussed
- Strong writing and editing skills - attention to detail
- HubSpot experience - preferred
Digital Marketing Skills
- Paid Social and PPC
- Development of strategy to achieve the clients goals
- Budget recommendations and budget management
- Set up, monitor and optimise ads
- Analysing results and using them to make data-driven decisions
- QA of social ads for copy and visuals for optimal performance
- A/B testing
- Website Optimisation and SEO
- Create SEO strategies for website optimisation
- Research and report on SEO performance
- Conduct website audits using Google Analytics and heat mapping tools to make recommendations on website strategies
The agency offers a great work/life balance with remote working and open to this being a part-time role. There is a Sydney based office too with a supportive, collaborative team culture.
If you have the skils/experience and want to be part of this growing boutique agency, we'd love to hear from you.