|Salary:||Up to AU$460 per day|
Our client is a public company that operates at the heart of the Australian financial market & they're looking for a Digital Marketing Officer for a contract role.
Reporting to the Content Production Manager the main responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the delivery of the EDM programs and related content across the companies channels, including: scheduled EDMs, campaign EDMs, newsletters and operational EDMs
- Work with the digital team to ensure that technical updates and other changes related to EDMs are considered and tested
- Manage the publishing of paid and organic content on all social channels - LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the content plan and content schedule
- Work with stakeholders and marketing teams to ensure that all aspects of EDM delivery are in place and correct including content, data, event systems, production scheduling etc
- Produce, schedule and publish content to the website, and
assist with content reporting
- Report on content performance and tracking for all EDMs and social channels and contribute to website reporting
- The ideal candidate will have managed the production of EDM programs across a wide range of use cases, including events, newsletters etc
- Experienced with content publishing using CMS and EDM platforms - preferably AEM and Salesforce - as well as event platforms
- Exposure to content management on social media channels and campaigns with a strong focus on LinkedIn
- You will need to have worked with SEO and SEM, social, media platforms, Event registration platforms, Google Analytics, Jira and social media scheduling platforms
If you are a digital guru have a passion for EDMs & Social campaigns then we look forward to hearing from you!