Our client is a world leading entertainment brand that continues to deliver innovative products, content and experiences to consumers and businesses around the world!
This is a newly created role executing digital marketing plans and driving customer acquisition and conversion. The main responsibilities include:
- Generate demand through Google Search/Shopping and aligning content to deliver the right message, to the right customer
- Plan campaigns with the eCommerce/CRM and Product Marketing teams
- Manage and optimise KPI's including tracking and reporting metrics for pre/post-campaign analysis and attribution modelling
- Optimise programmatic advertising for pre/post purchase campaigns based on performance metrics
- Maintain key customer research initiatives, path to purchase and competitor research
- Utilise 1st party data and develop campaigns based on CRM data for retention and data augmentation
- Build and maintain relationships with digital channel partners eg: Google, programmatic advertising agencies and other MarTech partners
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years experience executing Google campaigns including SEM, SEO, Shopping and display campaings
- Experience in planning, creating and implementing digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition and conversion
- You will be skilled in creating dashboards, KPI tracking/monitoring and reporting
- This person must have excellent organisation and strong multasking skills
- Understanding of key marketing technology and digital trends
If you are a digital guru with strong google campaign skills then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available