|Salary:||AU$375.00 - AU$400 per annum|
Our client is a department in the NSW State government organisation and they are looking for a Digital Performance Specialist.
This role is responsible for the management of consumer first digital performance programs. The main responsibilities include:
- Work with the Digital Manager and Director, Digital Customer Experience in delivering new performance metrics, advancement of the data strategy and audience segmentation
- Campaign management and ongoing optimization of 'Always On' SEM and SEO search program
- Auditing and advance digital reporting and analytics dashboards for business and campaign reporting
- Manage strong relationships between media and specialist agencies
- Provide advice and support on digital marketing campaign execution and project/stakeholder management support for the Google Analytics 360 (GA360) implementation
- Lead UX/CX/CRO projects in collaboration with Design Studio, Digital Projects and Digital Content & Distribution Teams
- The ideal candidate will experience in managing digital performance channels - SEM/SEO, YouTube
- You will need strong experience across Google Marketing Platform suite - in particular Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency Bin building and interpreting digital dashboards (Google Data Studio & Datorama) - Google Data Studio experience is a must
- Website testing programs - MVT/CRO/UX/CX
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are a strong Digital Performance Specialist looking for your next opportunity then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available