|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$530 - AU$550 per day|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned customer experience manager to join the team of a well know Australian financial institution as their Digital Personalistion Manager.
Based at the CBD office your role will be responsible for ensuring that customer's journeys have a rewarding and contextual experience across all channels, regardless of the brand or service offering.
You will be adept in personalization experience having previously specialized in identifying /managing the frequency and type of interactions to ensure the right message is delivered to customers at the right time. You will lead your team to ensure all customer interactions across every digital channel through to non-digital channel are personalized to ensure offers are tailored to each individual customer. Additionally you will interpret data from sales tools and consider what potential campaigns will need to be created to suit all potential customer journey paths.
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 5 years experience in CRM and/or Digital Personalistion related roles in a large corporate environment - preferably digital/telco/financial industry
· Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business or a business related discipline
· Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager or a similar application
· Strong analytical skill including ability to identify trend and performance expectations based on operational considerations
· Strong proficiency in business case modeling as well as proven ability to drive a culture of data driven decision making
So if you are keen to join an organisation that offers a multitude of opportunities and creates an environment where the best talent thrives then send your details to Helen now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available