|Location:||Thornleigh, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful promotional creative agency to manage a a growing portfolio of digital projects across a prestigious tourism and iconic retail brands.
The agency's digital offering is growing, hence the need to take on a dynamic digital project manager, with the support of an an experienced Account Director.
- Coordinating and ensuring the orderly flow and time management of all projects from brief through to delivery
- Oversee and manage the coordination of teams and individuals to design, develop, and deliver digital products
- Responsible for quality control, budget, and scheduling
- Managing resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery
- Ensuring the final deliverable meets the quality expectations of your clients/ stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required:
- Digital project management experience, preferably with an agency environment
- Strong scope and change management skills
- Experience with web / app / digital development projects
- Experience with project management and issues tracking tools
Comfortable working on multiple projects for clients in multiple locations/time zones
- Strong communicator with an ability to convey complex information clearly
- Acute attention to detail
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available