|Job Type:||Temp to Permanent|
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a passionate team of creatives and marketers to deliver exceptional destination design, branding and customer experiences for leading property developers to government bodies, entertainment groups to hoteliers, and more.
This boutique agency offers a fully integrated, human approach to destination visioning and innovation, product development, branding, communications and engagement.
Work closely with the Founder/Creative Director and senior leads to build and deliver a brand consultancy offering initiatives across destination design, branding, customer experience, HR/people, operations efficiency and digital enablement.
- Consult with clients to achieve their objectives to deliver effective outcomes for their brands, their customers, their people and their bottom lines.
- Manage and lead the client relationship
- Be a mentor for AM/PM staff and oversee their day to day role to ensure they're delivering on client requirements
- Act as key point of escalation for client issues (internal and external).
- Own strategic development of existing accounts (Business Development) to grow and/or maximise opportunities within these relationships.
- Financially astute - ensure briefs are on budget and you'll manage billings/forecasting for the agency's growth and profitability
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Growth strategies designed for staff
- Implement and refine policies and processes
- Evaluating performance and productivity
- Create and drive the marketing strategy focusing on reputation management, inbound lead development and converting value from a sales pipeline.
- Contribute to, and implementation of, new business plans/strategies, oversee and help write and deliver pitches, RFPs etc as required working in partnership with senior leaders.
- Research and identify growth opportunities, with existing clients, new industries and potential prospects.
This is an opportunity to work with a great team that are curious, ambitious and overall incredibly passionate about places, spaces and experiences.
If you have experience leading and managing creative and innovative campaigns, preferably in the destination/property sector, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available