|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$177 - AU$178 per day|
Our client has been developing a range of communication technology solutions for over 25 years. They are now looking for a Call Centre Representative to join their Sydney team.
The Marketing Development Team is fully responsible for executing marketing campaigns leads to follow-up, researching, and profiling these leads to improve the companies database and collect customer interests.
The key responsibilities of the Call Centre Representative are as follows:
- Provide sales response and lead qualification for inbound calls, web inquiries and web-chats
- Execute campaigns to support integrated sales and marketing demand generation initiatives
- Distribute sales leads to selected business partners and the sales team
- Responsible for achieving daily call quota, lead qualification targets, and conversion rate metrics
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and update quality information
- Comply with all lead-management service-level agreements (SLAs)
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and some experience in lead development or tele-prospecting/call center experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the metrics-orientated environment with regards to productivity and lead conversion rates
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a strong telephone presence is required
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in generating and nurture leads and enjoy talking on the phone then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available