|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is a unique agency role for an ambitious Account Executive who wants to grow their career in marketing.
You'll work with senior marketers, ex-corporate and big-agency renegades on a mission to make better B2B solutions/campaigns for their iconic technology clients.
You'll work with client service and creative teams to support their clients across APAC. With a thirst to learn and strive for improvement, you'll have excellent attention to detail, ability to multi- task and work under pressure.
What you'll be doing
- Support your team in delivering a range of marketing campaigns to clients.
- Conduct desktop research to support social, content, digital and strategy development.
- Write strong, succinct creative briefs and debriefs, with support from the account manager.
- Coordinate development of copy, design and digital assets with the creative team ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget.
- Set up and execute digital content within marketing platforms including HubSpot, Hootsuite, Marketo, WordPress, and others.
- Support with client and project administrative tasks including maintaining project plans, WIP documents and reports.
- Support the account team with invoicing, reconciliation and financial administration where needed.
- Liaise with partners and suppliers to support the delivery of projects
What we're looking for
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar and a passion for B2B marketing
- One year agency experience, with previous Marketing/Agency internship experience highly regarded
- Confident and capable with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong grasp of the English language, grammar and spelling
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritise and able to meet and exceed deadlines
- High attention to detail with strong planning and organisation skills
- Takes initiative and is an enthusiastic learner
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Understanding of MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint
If you have the skills/experience and ready for a new challenge to progress your marketing career, we'd love to hear from you.
- Senior Account Manager - Award Winning Agency
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum
- Senior Account Manager - Leading brand activation agency
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$93500 per annum
- Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Pyrmont, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum