|Salary:||AU$550 - AU$600 per day|
A 6 month contract role for an experienced Marketing Manager has arisen in the Consumer Experience Business Group of one of Australia's leading financial services. Joining a high performing marketing team, your focus will be on leading key initiatives for service communication activity across a portfolio of brands. Core focus for success in this role will be measured on improved customer service.
Specialising in personalisation, you will be an expert in deriving customer information to provide consistent, relevant individualised interactions to your consumers across all touchpoints that increase loyalty and lifetime value. An experienced slicer and dicer of data, you will have had a couple of solid years experience creating data driven CRM campaigns. You will hit the ground running with your experience of working in an agile environment with exposure to different agile practices.
You will be an established Marketer with a solid 5 years spent in a Direct Marketing function with end to end to end campaign management experience. This experience will preferably be from banking, insurance or financial services. Stakeholder management and the ability to develop and maintain strong internal alliance are critical to your success in this role. You will be joining a complex matrix organisation with diverse product lines and services, including Legal, Compliance, Brand and Product.
Primary accountabilities in this 6 month contract include:
- End to end delivery of customer communications across digital and CRM channels
- To provide strategic ideation and continuous improvement of programs
- To provide end to end campaign management experience
- Implementation of activity across direct mail, outbound telemarketing, digital and front line channels
- Provision of strategic insight to minimise customer impact and to maximise the customer experience
You will bring ...
- Strong influencing skills
- The ability to juggle competing priorities
- The ability to work at pace and still make quality decisions
- Knowledge and experience of customer focus, ideally in a compliance or mandatory function
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
It's a great gig, providing an opportunity to work with teams of amazing marketers who are driven to create successful, improved and evolving levels of customer experience. If you have the drive and tenacity to make a difference, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to take.
Keen to hear more, please get in touch ASAP
Sorry, this job is no longer available