|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an Independent Fast 100 Full-Service Agency.
You'll work with a team of 3 great leaders that will mentor and support your growth, with a larger team network in Sydney.
They agency are a fully accredited media agency as well as being Google Premier and Facebook Agency Partners.
To be successful you will:
- Have 3+ years' experience within a Media Agency working across both Digital and Traditional Media Channels
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Have an eye for detail, taking pride in the accuracy of your work
- Be experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Be willing to learn from our experienced Digital Team
- Be service-oriented with a professional demeanour with the ability to communicate with Internal Suppliers, Stakeholders and Clients.
In this role you'll work closely with your Account Director on responding to briefs and developing strategies or Post Campaign Reports.
You'll have expsure to:-
- Campaign trafficking and management, monitoring pacing, performance and optimisation across multiple media channels (Programmatic, Display, Video, Social TV, Radio, OOH, Print, etc.)
- Analysing and interpreting campaign performance and providing insights to the team and clients.
- Developing the campaign and post-campaign reporting process with the Account Director.
- Social Account Mngt. when necessary.
- Assist Account Director in the preparation of Media Strategy Proposals and Post Campaign Reports
- Prepare and lead Creative Timelines
- Manage the implementation of creative with clients in regards to the media plan ensuring deadlines are met.
By joining this exceptional team you will develop your advertising and marketing skills quickly as you'll not only learn from a strong management team but benefit from regular training and development.
No one day is the same with a diverse and exciting range of clients across fashion, sport, events, broadband, home improvement and more.
If you have the experience and ready to progress your media career, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Account Director - Influencer/Social Media Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum
- Senior Account Executive - Promotions / Experiential Agency
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$55000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Millers Point, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Media Account Executive - Fashion, Sports, FMCG Brands
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$55000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum
- Senior Account Manager
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum