|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$76000 per annum|
Our client produces luxury home goods that no home can do without. They are now looking for a Merchandise Planner to join their busy team.
The Merchandise Planner is responsible for developing and managing the OTB and merchandise.
The main responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Forecast stock requirements to maximise revenue & stock turnover performance
- Analyse sales history and product performance by reviewing stock levels of main channel categories against set budgets and adjusting where required
- Adjust stock levels daily, and monitor stock issues
- Forecast best sellers
- Manage out of stocks by SKU, aged and slow moving inventory while maintaining accurate stock level requirementsSupport the Product Manager with day to day requirements
- Assist in developing and managing the OTB and merchandise plans
- Support in the development of the seasonal merchandise strategy
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to analyse & interpret data and have a strong analytical background
- Be organised with an ability to work under pressure and enjoy working collaboratively with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity
- Strong communication skills is a must
If you are a strong Merchandise Planner then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available