|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
Great opportunity for a Digital Designer to take on a full time role with a global education brand. You will be based in the centrally located Melbourne office. It's an ASAP start. Attitude is everything - this is a gig for someone prepared to get in and get involved from day 1.
Responsibilities will include:
* The development and the execution of creative on brand deliverables including: design direction for our website,landing pages, social media integrated projects, email campaigns, online adverts, email design
*Creating and communicating concepts and developing interactive design solutions from inception to completion.
*Input into and creation of collaborative creative ideas for current projects
*Involvement in campaign design and front-end development for digital display advertising and campaign design.
To be considered successful for the role you will have:
* Minimum 3 years experience with strong commercial creative portfolio
* Manage expectations under pressure within a fast-paced corporate environment
* Able to meet deadlines for multiple briefs, from concept to final production
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Adobe Flash, Adobe Edge, Google Web Designer and DoubleClick Studio experience highly regarded
This is a great gig and opportunity to join an extremely fast paced, positive team that prides itself on getting it done! They work hard but still manage to share a laugh along the way. Feedback from all of the team is super positive and there is a strong sense of collaboration and trust.
If you fit the above description and are ready to hit the ground running I would love to hear from you so apply today! Send to Helen through the apply now option below.
Sorry, this job is no longer available