|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum|
Our client is the largest pet care company in Australia and they are looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join their growing team.
The role is responsible for turning business goals into creative ideas and will report to the Creative Director. The main responsibilities include:
- Deliver campaigns and partnership programs including research, briefing and post-production
- Coordinate design projects to support the commercial objectives
- Work on briefs as part of the wider marketing team to deliver campaigns into market in a fresh new way
- Maintain brand identity and strong visual across all creative assets
- Keep up with industry trends and bring fresh new ideas to the table
- The ideal candidate will have advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You will need to be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice in design
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability in working harmoniously as part of a team
If you are a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer looking for your next step then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available