|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class social media agency where you'll own the planning and buying of paid media for iconic brands in the sports, lifestyle and drink sectors.
You'll work with a dynamic team of creatives, strategists and client service to help develop innovative strategies and campaigns for your clients. You'll have access to the agency's global network of social media specialists and offices worldwide.
Requirements for the role:-
- Liaise with key clients to take and respond to paid media briefs as well as presenting performance reports.
- Develop strategic plans, set up and implement social media advertising campaigns in leading social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok), for both brand and conversion outcomes.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of a portfolio of client projects across the business from brief to completion.
- Build and maintain a consistent reporting cadence to identify creative and media opportunities for our clients.
- Establish and build relationships with platform partners (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok etc)
- Drive integrated creative and media thinking in responses, collaborating with multiple departments.
The agency offers an attractive benefits package:
- Flexible Work Policy
- Time given to volunteer as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social clubs & staff events
- Free breakfast and snacks all day.
The ideal candidate would have:-
- 4+ years of experience in social media, planning or buying roles
- Hands-on experience within Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat and LinkedIn ads management platforms
- Ability to analyse data to inform media planning and development
- High attention to detail
- Culturally connected
If you have the skills/experience and have a passion for paid social media, I'd love to hear from you
Sorry, this job is no longer available