|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your influencer experience across a portfolio of global helath and beauty brands.
As an Account Manger or Senior Account Manager, you role is to execute and deliver approved communication plans on brief, on time and on budget.
This role is specifically designed to support the development of influencer strategy, and deliver the execution of influencer plans for key clients across the agency.
There is a solid supportive reporting structure with great opportunities to excel your career in the PR/influencer space.
As an Account Manage/Senior Account Manager you take pride in your work, sets an example within your team, in terms of work ethic, work style, quality of work and behaviour, both with clients and internally within the agency team.
- A thorough understanding of how influencer activity operates at an executional level within the broader marketing mix, and the discipline of PR
- Understands how influencers, content creators and talent managers work
- Strong and demonstrated negotiation skills
- Keeps up-to-date with industry trends and shares insights and learnings with the team
In this role, your core responsibilities will also include:-
* Day-to-day client liaison and responsible for the delivery of workflow across your clients
* Responsible for project implementation - managed effectively and efficiently
* Responsible for knowing all ongoing work in progress and influencer activity
* Is a true team player
* Responds efficiently and immediately to client requests. Seeks guidance from their team when requried
* Demonstrates initiative and ensures deadlines are communicated and met
* Establishes priorities and ensures relevant individuals know what's expected.
Also key to the role is solid client relationships skills:-
* Has great client relationships and provides trust, honesty and creativity; provides excellent client service
* Understands the clients business and communications objectives
* Understands competitive landscape and knows what client competitor businesses are doing
* Creates or supervises creation of weekly status reports
* Arranges meetings and issues accurate reports promptly
* Oversees and directs younger team members
* Does not commit to unrealistic timings or budgets. Implements program within budget
The agency is growing their influencer offering so they would be open to an Account Manager and/or a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
If you're passionate about driving influencer strategies across a dynamic client portfolio for an award winning agency, we'd love to hear from you.