|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Director to join this success PR consultancy to develop Corporate Communications for some of the world's largest and most innovative brands.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the pace of agency life and can manage a portfolio of clients, work on new business development and support and mentor junior members of the team.
You will deliver data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels.
The work spans B2B, corporate and public affairs, consumer, issues and crisis management, CSR, healthcare and technology communications.
- Demonstrate excellence in both the craft of corporate communications and client consulting skills.
- Remain current on trends and the news, taking an active interest in your client's business to pre-empt issues and provide strategic counsel.
- Support the corporate strategy to help deliver superior client service, a winning culture and profitability.
- Manage quality implementation for the client portfolio within budget and timelines.
- Support senior management on issues and crisis management if required
- Participate in new business development and take ownership of portions of new business proposals under the guidance of senior management
- Guide, coach and inspire junior staff to develop media and stakeholder relationships, as well as their strategic communication .
Core Skills and Experience:-
- Digital and sociallyl savvy with competence across a range of social media platforms
- Be highly capable in financial management, providing responsible stewardship of client budgets and ensuring agency profitability.
- 8+ years' experience in the public relations or corporate communications industry. A minimum 5 years' experience working in an agency environment is preferred
- Experience and understanding of working with large multi-national consumer and corporate companies
- A dynamic and solutions focused approach with a strong interest to work as a seamless and integral part of a national team and with clients based around the country
- Ability to lead multiple teams and work streams simultaneously
Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- You'll work with a dynamic and passionate team committed to each other and doing great work for their clients.
- Approachable and hands-on leadership teams with world-class training opportunities and mentoring programs that will support your career growth.
- Encouragement and support in prioritising work-life balance and your own personal well-being.
Alongside this people-first culture sits a range of generous leave arrangements, culture-club activities and discounts with lifestyle retailers, health insurance providers and gyms that all team members get access to.
If you want to be part of this innovative agency and have the skills & experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available