|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$300 - AU$350 per day|
Our client plans to make Sydney more productive, sustainable and liveable and they are looking for a Project Officer to joing their busy team.
The Project Coordinators main focus is to project coordinate in a multi-disciplined environment across various projects including:
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget & to quality standards
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Provide support for project activities including governance, stakeholder engagement and communication, product development including administration
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues, and track and report on project progress
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in a state or local government or corporate environment role and have strong organisational skills
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines
- You will need experience in working in a complex, multi-project environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and a strong skill set in MS Teams, Word & Excel
- Experience managing records/ data - preferably using CM9
If you are a strong Project Manager and looking for your next role then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available