|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$350.00 - AU$400 per day|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to work on integrated creative, studio and communications campaigns for a leading fashion, retail & lifestyle brand.
This role will give you the responsibility and autonomy to run your own projects as well as work on larger campaigns with your Account Director and leadership team including a Creative Director, Strategic Director, Media Director and PR Director.
What's unique about this role is the agency work solely on this iconic brand - a lot like an in-house agency across fully integrated channels including advertising, digital, media and PR initiatives.
* Integrated agency background is key
* Ability to manage workflow from briefing through to final delivery
* Effectively write creative and studio briefs, ensuring all information is sound, accurate and the team is clear on objectives
* Work in collaboration with the traffic manager to plan resource and manage timelines
* Build and maintain relationships with clients and your team, in order to develop effective and efficient campaigns
* Excellent communication skills
* Solutions focused and collaborative
Budget forecasting and management:-
* Ensure jobs are estimated properly, and approved by the client before the agency starts to work
* Oversee monthly job costings to ensure they're on budget
* Monitor and manage the resources of the teams, including scoping and incurred head hours based on estimates
This role is for an immediate start for a minimum of 2 months with the opportunity to extend.
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, inspiring collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available