|Salary:||$65,000 to $85,000|
We're looking for an Account Manager or Senior account manager to join a cracking little boutique creative agency in Surry Hills.
The team is smart and humble with a generous spirit, they've created a thriving agency that clients want to work with, and people want to work in. Their clients are typically in the luxury space - food and beverage, skin care, well-being and travel.
The new team member will be focused on managing and growing client relationships, identifying challenges and opportunities, working with the team to solve these creatively.
You will have the opportunity to work on; brand positioning, naming & identity, brand comms and collateral, websites, digital, social campaigns, and more.
We need someone who is humble, hungry and smart, who likes the pace of working in a boutique agency where you will work on a range of clients and projects of varying sizes.
This is a close-knit family environment where everyone’s opinion matters, where we are invested in our clients’ success, where everyone can contribute
- Deliver projects and campaigns against briefs; effectively managing all aspects of production, including timelines, budgets and accuracy of final materials.
- Manage a range of projects: branding, campaigns, website development and email marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between client, creatives and developers to achieve a successful outcome.
- Understand digital marketing in order to assess strategy against client objectives, manage the implementation and achieve project objectives.
- Evaluate creative and executions and assess whether it accomplishes the stated goals based on your in-depth knowledge of the client.
- Drive strategic development of accounts. Understand the client’s business inside and out, answer questions (or find out the answers), research and offer insight into competitors.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial understanding and problem-solving abilities.
- Keep abreast of market trends and client needs. Know good brand building from bad.
- I'm afraid we do require full working rights to be considered
Sorry, this job is no longer available