|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000 per annum|
A great opportunity to work for one of Australia's most awarded full-service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
This unique role will suit a well-rounded Senior Account Manager with experience working on BTL campaigns. As a SAM you will use your experience to provide project management expertise across iconic FMCG/Beverage brands.
You will work with the Group Account Director and the National Head of Shopper to run the accounts and be the lead relationship manager for all Brand Managers/Assistants.
- You will ensure campaigns are delivered on brief/budget/time
- Key day to day client contact and trusted client advisor
- Responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, working with the Production Manager(s) (as required).
- Keep abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity
- Work with the GAD and Head of Shopper to ensure that any creative solution puts forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
- You are people-driven and lead by example as a strong mentor and track the growth and development of your immediate team to ensure their success.
- Client account and relationship management, issues management and new business growth are a focus for your development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across BTL advertising and event management
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills
- Persuasive presentation skills to cater for a wide variety of audience
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry and retail environment is key as well as event operations and management.
In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
If you have the skills, experience with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available