|Job Type:||Temp to Permanent|
|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum|
If you're an experienced mid/senior level planner with strong agency credentials this role could be of interest. It's a unique opportunity as you'll be based onsite wtih your client and will work for a successful, highly regarded independent agency, on one of Australia's blue-chip financial services brand.
Being onsite, you'll sit within an agency hub team working alongside creatives, account service and clients to create and implement integrated / tactical communication strategies for a broad portfolio of products and services.
You'll have a natural, consultative approach, able to think on your feet, isn't too beholden to process and can work well with creative teams and clients in a fluid and close environment.
This role requires a planner that can work in an agile and at times a fast paced/reactive environment so your ability to develop creative briefs (could be several per week) and work with teams to execute your strategies in a relatively short period of time is key to the success of this role.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader with skills in integrated and customer engagement planning across traditional and digital / edm communications.
- An experienced strategic planner from an integrated/advertising/digital agency
- Experience with integrated campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate its impact on the brand
- Superior professionalism with clients and internal teams
- A customer advocate with a strong track record of identifying, measuring and translating business and customer intelligence into creative ideas, platforms and organizational improvements that drive profitable behaviour change.
- Proficient in data strategy - able to spot the key insights/trends
- Customer journey/path to purchase mapping
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and eloquently presentation skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ambitious personality who is open to helping with any task
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- 6-8 years of commmunications planning experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Agency planning background
- Experience with large financial services industries
- A team player, a collaborator, a connector. Confidence is essential - but we don't want any egos
- A trusted and invaluable partner to senior clients and agency business leads to identify and spearhead immediate, short and long-term strategic goals
- A champion of the strategy team
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a unique agency/client partnership as well as lead your team to deliver effective brand communication strategies.
If you're a hands-on planner with a consultative approach and have the skills/experience outlined, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available