|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to work for a successful global content marketing agency, with a growing team in Sydney.
The agency is looking for a Social & Digital Content Manager to join a small team supporting a global Fortune 50 company to develop and expand its social media presence for channels and teams across the Asia Pacific region.
As a social media manager, you'll report into an Account Director and work closely with your APAC client and their country managers.
You'll be responsible for sometimes leading and supporting the creation of quality content, liaising with internal teams and client resources to maintain an organised workflow from original concepts through to production, approval, launch and measurement.
The ideal candidate:-
- Content Marketer. You bring original and untold stories to life that inspire and delight and understand the elements and formats that go into brand journalism.
- Results -focussed Strategist. You develop and ensure the effective implementation of forward-thinking strategic plans and delivery of compelling work.
- Creative. You're always searching for new ways to do things, and think laterally and conceptually to find smart, creative solutions to problems.
- Strong social and content marketing experience, either within the creative industries or a comparable setting where you've had to work with many different departments, people, and mindsets
- Highly knowledgeable of the major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, WhatsApp, WeChat and Line, with strong fluency in channel functionality and best practices
- Proficient using social content management and measurement tools such as, but not limited to: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Spredfast, Sprinklr and Kapost.
- Proven track record of significantly driving engagement and conversion via paid social and organic social tactical experience
- Experience liaising with external suppliers including social platforms and paid media agencies
- Experience working on technology or oil and gas industries, preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to sell concepts and strategy to current and prospective clients
Due to the client being based in Asia, there is flexibility with working hours and remote working.
If you're a self-starter, passionate about the social/content landscape and can work in a small remote team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Media Account Manager - Digital - Dynamic Boutique Agency
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum
- Senior Account Director - Influencer/Social Media Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum
- Senior Account Executive - Promotions / Experiential Agency
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$55000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum
- Media Account Executive - Fashion, Sports, FMCG Brands
McMahons Point, New South Wales
AU$55000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Millers Point, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum