|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
Our client produces luxury home goods that no home can do without. They are now looking for a Store Manager to join their new store in Sydney.
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing all aspect of the new flagship store here in Sydney.
The main day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of the store to ensure excellent customer service
- Develop and implement a Visual Merchandising Plan that will make each visit to the store a unique experience
- Motivate the in-store team by developing a culture of continual improvement with a focus on customer experience, staff wellbeing, and health & safety
- Make sure customers can find what they are looking for by mastering stock and inventory control processes
- Lead by example to develop a high performing team driven to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Identify and gather data and feedback to inform daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to Head Office
- Work closely with Head Office towards alignment of retail and overall business strategy
- The ideal candidate will make customers feel unique, as if everything was tailor-made for them
- You will need to connect to people and exceed customers' expectations
- You are enthusiastic, positive, love managing people and creating an amazing work environment
- The ideal candidate will do whatever is necessary to provide the best outcomes
If you love working instore and dealing with customers needs then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available