|Salary:||AU$150000 - AU$170000 per annum|
This is a unique strategic planning opportunity where you'll be positioned onsite with your client and work with an agile team to develop integrated / CX campaigns for a broad portfolio of products and services.
This role requires a planner who has a consultative approach, able to think on their feet, isn't too beholden to process and can work well with creative teams and clients in a fluid and close environment.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate leader with skills in integrated planning and customer experience strategy.
A customer advocate with a strong track record of identifying, measuring and translating business and customer intelligence into creative ideas, platforms and organizational improvements that drive profitable behaviour change.
Ability and Skills
This person must be a strategic natural, a true customer advocate, with core expertise covering;
- integrated planning
- business/product auditing and analysis
- market and gap analysis
- proficient in data strategy - able to spot the key insights/trends
- customer journey/path to purchase mapping
- consumer research, segment and insight development
- communications strategy creative development
- making the complex inherently simple, by applying strategic models, frameworks and thinking
- technologically proficient: understanding key consumer and organizational digital platforms and how they all best connect
- results focused: data analysis / performance management
- stakeholder engagement and team management - able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
- exceptional presentation skills and workmanship with a fast and efficient work rate
- 8-10 years in strategic planning experience
- minimum bachelor's degree
- consultancy / agency backgrounds
- experience with large businesses in industries such as telecommunications, financial services and technology
- a team player, a collaborator, a connector. Confidence is essential - but we don't want any egos
- a trusted and invaluable partner to senior clients and agency business leads to identify and spearhead immediate, short and long-term strategic goals
- a champion of the strategy team
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic successful agency as well as lead your client across innovative strategic campaigns.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available