|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum|
If you're an experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, looking to expand your career within an award-winning PR agency, this role could be ideal.
In this role, you'll deliver client programs for some of world's most innovative and disruptive brands.
The right candidate will be passionate about the communications industry, hungry to deliver outstanding work for great clients, and excited to take the next step in their career with a smart, passionate and growing team.
The agency works with a broad array of clients across the technology, corporate and consumer sectors to build reputations, open new markets, transform sentiment and stay ahead of change.
The team is creative, tenacious and fun and they have a diverse range of experience across multiple sectors and truly love what they do.
- Development of key PR materials (including case studies, press releases, media invitations and feature pitches) with creativity, insight and knowledge
- Represent clients in front of the media
- Key client liaison, where assigned
- Consulting/Client Management
- Demonstrates clear understanding and interest in client's business and the work you're doing for them
- Ensures that highest quality standards are met in serving the client and executing programs
- Demonstrates capability for independent client contact; maintains regular client contact to ensure they are updated on relevant account activity
- Is sought out by client as a trusted advisor on areas in which they manage
- Works effectively with account teams.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, pro-activity, professional appearance, solid communication skills, initiative, willingness to work on different industry sectors and provide multiple communication services
- Displays ability to think independently on specific assignments
- Manages time effectively, meets deadlines, pays attention to detail and sets priorities for specific assignments
- Keeps timely and accurate records of time worked on each client each day
- Understands basic accounting fundamentals
- Demonstrates an ability / awareness of how budgets, estimators and activity reports are put together
Relevant experience you'll have, that we'll build on:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in PR, marketing, communications) or equivalent proven track record and achievements in the workplace
- Minimum 1 years' experience in the Public Relations industry
- Evidence of excellent verbal and written skills; background in communications at university or professional level; high energy level, enthusiasm, good organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Opportunity to work across a diverse client portfolio
- Agile, activity-based-working environment - flexible working is encouraged and supported
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Contributions to personal mobile phone costs
- Additional holidays for important milestones
- Discounted health insurance & gym memberships
- Competitive salary with great company benefits
- Brilliant company culture focused on national team building and having fun!
If you have the experience and bring your passion and energy to all that you do, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available