|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious travel brand to promote its products and sevice across their customer loyalty base.
The contract position is responsible for the management and execution of marketing projects and campaigns to drive acquisition and engagement
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of campaigns that are consistent with campaign strategies and business goals across all marketing channels, implementing according to brand guidelines, timelines and budget.
- Role would suit existing competent Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Agency-side) or Marketing Manager (Client-side)
- Self starter with experience implementing strategic marketing plans for multi-national organisations
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns, end to end, preferably within a CRM context
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at one time, whilst keeping stakeholders and manager informed
- Excellent communication skills - including the ability to negotiate with key stakeholders across multiple lines of business.
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience
- Experience dealing with advertising agencies and marketing service providers
- A proven ability to identify and execute marketing opportunities across all marketing channels
The company offers a collaborative, supportive culture and an ability to develop your marketing skills within a progressive business.
If you have the skills and experience, free immediately and can commit to a least 6 months, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available