|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day|
Our client is a department in the NSW State government organisation and they are looking for a Commercial Partnerships Specialist.
This role will be responsible for providing partnership support for one of the biggest festivals held in Sydney. The main responsibilities include:
- Help to coordinate all sponsor content for the festival & market & project manage all sponsors activities including advising partners during marketing campaign development & implementation process of co-branded partner marketing campaigns
- Support the Commercial Partnerships Manager in managing the day to day relationships with commercial partners / sponsors to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Act as the internal conduit to ensure all relevant rights & benefits are incorporated across marketing programs
- Be the main point of contact for partners for contract marketing deliverables & sponsor activities
- Collaborate with sponsors & internal departments & key third-party stakeholders to coordinate and activate event marketing activities for the sponsors
- Be the brand guardian to ensure partner compliance with masterbrand guidelines
- Support partners during the festivals pre-event & event delivery phase, attending official functions & partner sponsored functions, as required.
- Maintain regular communication & contact with sponsors for updates
- Report on all campaign activity across all platforms
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience working in similar role
- Previous partnership & sponsorship experience is essential
- Good stakeholder management & project management skills are a must
- Tourism & governement experience is desirable
If you are free immediately, looking for a contract opportunity and have experience working in a partnership/sponsorship role then we look forward to hearing from you.