|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$296 - AU$297 per day|
Our client is in the education sector and is an independent early learning, primary and secondary school. They're looking for a comms & event guru to join their team on a contractual basis!
Reporting to the Marketing & Development Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Assist in various projects including copywriting, publicity, photography, video, social media management, digital and print advertising and liasing with external vendors
- Support the community engagement and assist with the organisation of events, including meetings, fundriasing and social events
- Manage the execution and promotions of various events throughout the year. This includes event booking, event staging, presentations, branding, communications, the production of promotional items, speeches, catering, runsheets & photography etc
- Ensure branding is applied correctly to all advertising and promotional campaigns. Ensure brand guidelines are correctly applied, supervise the design and production of materials and media
- Maintain the website, ensuring content is accurate and up to date
- Ongoing content development will be shared across all communication touchpoints including website, social media, blogs, Q&A's, interviews, social posts, infographics & GIFs
- Update the marketing budget when necessary
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years experience in a communication or events role
- A high level of verbal and written communication is essential and excellent project managment skills
If you are an experienced communications and event expert then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available