|Salary:||AU$75 - AU$85 per hour|
Our client is a department of the NSW Government and responsible for education in NSW. They are looking for a Communications Manager for a 3-month contract.
This role will be responsible for creating the communications strategy for this newly created department. The main responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop content and communication resources to support the implementation of the program initiatives and provide information to stakeholders
- Develop and implement communication strategies in an environment of competing priorities. To raise awareness of the unit's initiatives
- Develop communications materials, briefings, reports and presentations
- Identify opportunities and develop proactive materials, fact sheets and case studies for targeted programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and lead change initiatives
- The ideal candidate will need to have a been in a similar role and at least 5 years communications experience
- If you have previous PR agency or communications experience in a corporate environment that is preferred
- A good track record for delivering high-end strategies in a tight timeframe
- Good at making connections quickly
- Strong stakeholder management is essential and strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you are a Communications Manager, free immediately and open to a contract then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available