|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join the team of a well know Australian retailer. This is a permanent role based at the clients Inner West support centre and is an exciting time to join this business & make a real difference!
Your main tasks & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Creating greater customer intimacy, building a customer strategy and creating greater connections across our customers.
* Key part of the Marketing leadership team, working alongside Brand and Creative leads.
* Innovate and engage customers by finding more ways to bring excitement to life via offers and promotions
* Work alongside the CRM team to take customer analysis and turn it into engaging programs to better connect our customers to the business
* Shape and deliver customer experience journeys, enabling customers to get the best experience
* Utilise your team of PR, Social Content, Loyalty and Events to work towards automated, more personalised communication.
* Lead multiple Customer projects, driving new customer engagement initiatives as well as supporting company critical initiatives
* Develop team that is able to drive the customer experience strategy and at the same time into the detail to make things happen
* Have overall understanding, insight and opinion on industry trends and developments in Customer Engagement - specifically customer experience, direct customer engagement, agile and behavioural marketing
* Be a strong contributor and driver of team engagement across your own team and the broader team
* Manage relationships between the customer marketing team and other key stakeholders across all areas of the organisation
To be considered for the role you will have:
* Over 5 years work experience leading a customer focused Marketing function
* Strong experience across customer engagement, life-cycle and loyalty
* Experience leading people and building a performing, motivated team
* Experience working in a fast paced environments as well as agile teams
* Strategic thinking skills, to drive decision making
* A natural affinity for taking analysis and creating meaningful customer connections, especially with experience and knowledge of behavioural, data driven marketing
* The ability to develop and maintain working relationships with a wide range of senior stakeholders business wide.
* Strong communication skills, to be able to present to, engage with and influence Senior Leadership team
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine team player
* Excellent communication and project management skills
So if you are a great collaborator, with strong communication skills and have a curiosity to explore new ways of doing things then I'd love to hear from you!
- Marketing Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$0.00 - AU$550 per day
- Marketing Campaign Specialist
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$85000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Trade Marketing Executive
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum
- Director Marketing & Communications
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$140000 - AU$150000 per annum