|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$320 - AU$321 per day|
Caring for children and young people is at the heart and soul of this highly respected not-for-profit, who are currently seeking a Digital Content Producer on a part-time contract basis. They are passionate about children and young people fulfilling their full potential in a safe and nurturing family and community environment.
Working in the digital marketing team, the main responsibilities include:
- Assisting with digital marketing activities and campaigns including developing and coordinating website and email creative
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns including uploading data, implementing tracking, testing and scheduling emails
- Template creation (Landing pages and email)
- Updating existing website content including imagery, copy
- Optimising key landing pages in WordPress
- The ideal candidate will have digital design and content creation experience
- Experience in CSS and HTML as well as Adobe CS Suite
- You will need to be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- If you have Umbraco, Wordpress, Hubspot and Vision 6 experience then this would be desirable
If you are an experienced digital designer then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available