|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic beverages and a well-known brand back in the UK with over 190 year history but is fairly new to the Australian market. They have 6 brands being sold nationwide and experiencing continued business growth. They are now looking for a passionate and pro-active Events Executive to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This role is focused on implementing strategies to get the brands in front of the right audience with low investment for the highest return at Events.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, Australasia, the key responsibilities include:
- Identify fitting events for key brands and complete all admin duties to deliver successful events
- Develop and deliver events from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Work on ROI, with bonus scheme incentives
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Maintain and develop client and supplier relationships
- Manage operational and admin duties to ensure the success of each project
- Travel to on site inspections and project managing events
- Be responsible for all project budgets from start to finish
- Manage all risk assessment and H & S on site including HACCP
- Keep up to date with new legislation
- Deliver eye catching agreed activations for key brands
- Contribute to the company's social media activities for spirits across blogs, Facebook and official Twitter accounts.
- Complete post evaluation reports, on a monthly basis
- Execute an agreed number of training, tasting and consumer events across Australia
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of the portfolio and develop a reputation for expertise in spirits within the team
- Source all support staff and maintain vehicles to a high standard
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing and experience of working in events preferably in the alcohol or other premium goods sectors in a marketing, sales or commerical capacity
- You will have a real passion, energy and knowledge for premium spirits, the On-Trade scene and wider drinks market
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must, highly organised and have strong attention to detail
- A full driving license is required
If you have a strong event background and experience in the alcohol sector then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available