|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum|
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Head of Marketing to lead the marketing strategy, including the brand planning process, the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction for a dynamic leader in the construction and property delivery industry. Proudly Australian owned, their portfolio of offerings has broadened over their past 20+ year history to include; Construction, Property, Fitout and Refurbishment.
With an established team in place and 2 direct reports to support and execute, you will work closely with the business leadership team to identify opportunities where the Marketing and Communications team can add value to both internal and external stakeholders, drive revenue generation and enhance the client experience offering. Main objectives of the marketing mix will include; Go to market strategy and development, Brand management, Communications, Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Events Management.
Context around these deliverables include;
- driving ongoing brand recognition & consistency across collateral and governing brand guidelines
- leading and managing the brand implementation and execution for proposal development and tender submissions
- manage all internal/external communications, PR & promotional activity
- lead, manage, create & execute the company's digital strategy across all channels; website, social, email marketing
- managing effective content creation; newsletters, market content, community content
- manage and drive the internal and external events calendar
- manage initiatives to drive new business opportunities, develop and maximise industry connections
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well respected leader in the construction and property world. Completed projects are all about connecting people and spaces, focusing on the end user and connecting projects to deliver their needs. They think differently as a business, from the top down they harness diversity of thought to create innovative solutions. It is no surprise their projects have been highly successful, winning 3 MBA Awards in a recent milestone year.
So, if you are a senior level Marketer looking for your next permanent opportunity, I'd love to hear from you. Key talking points will be, your B2B marketing experience, your experience within the Property and Construction Industry and your leadership capability. The role is housed in great open plan offices in a central location. The role offers a highly competitive 6 -figure salary. Most importantly, it provides a collaborative culture where they definitely see their people as the key to their success. Their belief - simply the way they treat each other and their clients is just as important as what they do.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Marketing Campaign Specialist
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Marketing and Brand Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum
- Assistant Marketing Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- New Business Director - Creative Content Agency
Surry Hills, New South Wales
Up to AU$150000 per annum + Bonus + Flexible working
- Account Director - Digital creative agency
c. $110,000 - $120,000