|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$720 per day|
Our client's purpose is to skill the workforce of the future. It is Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training with over 500,000 annual enrolments and they are looking for an International Engagement Lead for a short term contract.
The International Engagement Lead is responsible for implementing the offshore strategy, managing partnerships and ensuring contract outcomes are achieved and you must be able to speak Mandarin!
The main responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities and negotiate contracts to deliver offshore programs and study tours with government, industry and education organisations in order to grow the business
- Review performance against contract requirements in order to ensure effective contract management and compliance
- Support the development and Go To Market (GtM) strategy for targeted global regions
- Act as the single point of contact to offshore stakeholders in order to deliver a 'single point' of reference
- Represent the business at key events
- Identify risks and implement risk mitigation strategies (where required) to ensure appropriate actions are identified and proactively implemented
- Undertake reporting and analysis in order to contribute to the management of business outcomes
- Utilise the Performance Development and Review Plan (PDRP) to set and meet relevant and appropriate job related KPI's
- Manage and develop a high performance team and work with internal stakehodlers
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in a related field
- You must be able to speak Mandarin, this is essential
- The ability to identify key international markets, negotiate contracts & achieve income targets
- Domestic & International travel will be required
If you have extensive experience in the education sector and can manage complex offshore delivery projects then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available