|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Are you a mad foodie passionate about fresh food and produce? Couple that with your Brand Management experience and your ideal role could be right here... Established by local industry experts with extensive global experience and a shared vision, the company is going through a tremendous period of growth. A Junior Brand Manager is needed urgently to support an amazing, supportive Marketing Manager to support the growth of new brands and accelerate social presence to connect better with consumers and chefs in the domestic and international markets serviced. This role provides a quite unique opportunity to join a company seeing tremendous growth, particularly in the US, Asia and Middle East markets.
The opportunity will suit a Brand Marketer who is currently in a Junior or Assistant Brand role. You will take this opportunity and earmark it as an opportunity to grow and develop with a business where you will have a solid opportunity for career progression. You will be empowered by brand ownership responsibilities, which in turn will broaden your experience within this fast-growing food marketing sector. You will need to have a passion for food and love the idea of locally and internationally driven marketing strategies, which would involve you in the total NPD process from concept to go-to-market strategies. You will need to be a fast learner and enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial.
- working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will help manage a growing brand portfolio, executing brand strategy plans
- you will support the development of NPD pipeline through consumer, commercial and category insights
- execute activity across all digital channels; manage all social channels, driving content on Insta, LI and TikTok
- coordinate briefs and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies i.e., Advertising, Media, PR agency, design etc
- manage expectations and communication with partners - providing BTL support, creating customer toolkits etc.
- developing consumer and market driven quality branded programs
- work cross-functionally to execute the brand plans and deliver commercial execution on time
- assist in collecting and collating content for internal and external presentations
- brand monitoring and reporting, being across emerging trends and insights supporting brand growth and customer user experience
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious, driven Marketer who lives and breathes Brand. It provides a platform to embrace your creativity, having a voice in how the brands are driven. Video editing, Adobe creative suite and photography would be the added extra skills you could bring but there is an existing relationship with a creative agency so you don't have to be an expert! Experience in analysing marketing information, audience driven data and insights (Nielsen/Aztec) and working cross functionally to communicate data is essential. Bring a sense of humour and a super positive attitude and you are in!
I'd love an opportunity to chat with you, so please get in touch if you are keen to hear more.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Brand Experience Executive
Hurstville, New South Wales
AU$366 - AU$367 per day
- Copy & Content Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$81000 per annum
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Millers Point, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Senior Account Manager
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Social Media Coordinator
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum