|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$66000 per annum|
Our client was founded 60yrs ago and have successfully engineered award-winning integrated transport & infrastructure projects across Australia.
They are now looking for a Marketing & Clients Coordinator to join them for a part-time contract.
Working with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator the main responsibilities include:
- Look after the HubSpot database and lend support to data integration and manage the CRM filter lists
- Look after the creation of content including project documents, presentation, brochures and check all documents are adhering to the brand guidelines
- Manage the content on the website and assist in social media initiatives
- Maintain and track the budget and invoicing
- Look after photography projects both externally and internally
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, the Adobe Suite and Digital and Social Media capabilities
- Experience in HubSpot is desirable
If you are a skilled marketer and look for a short part-time opportunity then we look forward to hearing from you.