|Location:||North Shore, New South Wales|
If you're a marketing co-ordinator or an account executive looking to develop your marketing credentials for a well-known retail brand, this role could be ideal.
You'll work with a Campaign and Marketing Manager to help develop and execute markeing initiatives at store level as well as online - e-commerce, edm, social and content driven campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Manage smaller tactical instore and online promotions
- Work with category and data insight teams to develop effective customer-driven campaigns
- Help create and execute all campaign collateral, content and marketing campaigns
- Develop briefs and collaborate with internal teams as well as external agencies and suppliers to ensure work is delivered to brief and on time
- Support content for landing pages, emails and instore POS and digital display
- An excellent comunicator both written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organised with excellent time management and project management experience
- A team player - collaborative with a positive, passionate and 'can do' attitude
- Can work well in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects
- A stong work ethic - solid attention to detail and just keen to learn
- A passion for marketing across digital and offline
- Proficient with MS Office Software - Excel and Google Smartsheet
If you have the skills and experience, I'd love to hear from you.