|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$280 - AU$320 per day|
Our client has a long and proud history of supporting the community. Originally opened in 1947 and built from 2 army huts, our client has been the venue of choice not only for the big name entertainment but also for its food offerings, function rooms and elegant surroundings. They are looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their busy team on a contract basis.
This role is a mid weight communications professional and the main responsibilities include:
- Develop communication plans in line with a busy and vibrant club, converting them from inception to execution
- Execution would involve the following:
- Manage data cohorts
- Develop content for EDMs, SMS, Facebook + additional channels as required
- Create weekly review of ROI and future planning essential to optimal results from the task
- Manage the website content
- General copywriting
- The ideal candidate will be a strong copywriter and an autonomous writer who has the ability to contribute to creative briefs
- Work within a supportive team to guide and contribute
- Show initiative and hit the ground running
- Available for the next 8-10 weeks (before Christmas), Monday - Friday, full working hours (38hrs per week)
If you are a strong communications person that we look forward to hearing from you.