|Salary:||c. $70,000 + super|
Our client helps over 700 organisations in Australia to manage their utility infrastructure and make them more sustainable. They provide a better understanding, analyses and management of companies utility usage and present a solution to met their needs.
They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. They will be responsible for executing the marketing plan, leveraging existing internal systems to increase automation and integration.
Reporting to the Business Solutions Manager the main responsibilities will include:
- Create and distribute advertising, promotional and marketing materials including brochures, presentations, mail outs and media releases
- Manage and develop the website
- Develop direct marketing campaigns across email, traditional direct mail, web and social media platforms
- Organise and attend events and trade shows
- Manage sponsorships and award nominations
- Update the CRM system (salesforce)
- Create reports and analysis of marketing activities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including the sales team, operations and customer service team
- Solicit customer feedback and report on findings to the senior leadership team
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Business, Marketing or Communications and an understanding of business sustainability programs
- A successful track record of completing projects
- Excellent copywriting skills and proven experience in developing marketing collateral
- Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven experience within a customer facing role
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as proven experience of working with MailChimp, Wordpress and Salesforce
If you have a passion for sustainability, communication, love teaching others, looking to develop your experience in marketing, stakeholder and program management skills, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available